More customers from around the world can now enjoy Apple’s most popular services.
Apple announced that the Apple Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple Podcast, and iCloud services are now available in 20 more countries, and Apple Music is available in 52 additional countries via a press release.
“We’re delighted to bring many of Apple’s most beloved Services to users in more countries than ever before,” said Oliver Schusser, Apple’s vice president of Apple Music and International Content. “We hope our customers can discover their new favorite apps, games, music, and podcasts as we continue to celebrate the world’s best creators, artists, and developers.”
According to the press release:
The App Store, Apple Arcade, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and iCloud are now available in the following countries and regions:
• Africa: Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Gabon, Libya, Morocco, Rwanda, and Zambia.
• Asia-Pacific: Maldives and Myanmar.
• Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Serbia.
• Middle East: Afghanistan (excluding Apple Music) and Iraq.
• Oceania: Nauru (excluding Apple Music), Tonga, and Vanuatu.
Apple Music is also expanding to the following countries and regions:
• Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Chad, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, and Tunisia.
• Asia-Pacific: Bhutan.
• Europe: Croatia, Iceland, and North Macedonia.
• Latin America and the Caribbean: the Bahamas, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Turks and Caicos, and Uruguay.
• Middle East: Kuwait, Qatar, and Yemen.
• Oceania: Solomon Islands.
The App Store, now in 175 countries and regions, is the world’s safest and most vibrant app marketplace, with over half a billion people visiting each week. It is the best place for users to discover new apps and allows developers of all sizes to distribute their apps to customers around the world.
Apple Arcade is a groundbreaking game subscription service within the App Store, offering users unlimited access to the entire catalog of more than 100 exclusive games, all playable across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV.
Apple Music is the most complete music experience, now available in 167 countries and regions and offering over 60 million songs.
Apple Podcasts is the best place to browse and listen to the world’s largest catalog of podcasts, now featuring over 1 million shows in more than 100 languages and 175 countries and regions.
iCloud is an essential service that keeps users’ personal content safe, up to date, and available across all their Apple devices, allowing them to store a lifetime of photos, keep important documents at their fingertips, and share and collaborate with ease. iCloud backs up iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch automatically and includes Find My to help locate and secure missing devices.